world leading purification
Compact and robust, Bluewater Pro is your very own water factory that supplies near endless amounts of fresh water round the clock. A powerhouse point-of-use water purifier that helps both professional kitchens and homes create their own near-endless supply of pure water for cooking, washing and drinking.
Delivering an amazing 1,825 gallons (6,912 liters) of water per day, Bluewater Pro removes most all known waterborne contaminants. Harnessing patented second-generation reverse osmosis technology SuperiorOsmosis™, Bluewater Pro turns municipal water into pristine water for drinking, cooking and washing. You can connect Bluewater Pro to the fridge to get pure ice cubes and to the dishwasher to ensure sparkling glassware and dishes.
Easy to install, easy to maintain
Any plumber or person with basic ‘do-it-yourself’ skills can easily install Bluewater Pro. Pre-fitted water connectors and an electric cable on the back of the unit make it easy to connect the water purifier correctly to the water inlet and outlet system and the power source.
- Pro Complete User Manual – for products with serial number before 1845-01001
- Spare parts and consumables catalog – Pro
- Spare parts and consumables catalog – Pro US
- Pro 400 HF
- Pro 400 HR
- Pro 600
- Data Sheet – Pro Force
- Data Sheet – Pro Force Sentinel
- Data Sheet – Pro HF
- Data Sheet – Pro HR
- Data Sheet – Pro Sentinel
- Data Sheet – Pro Ultimate
- Data Sheet – Pro Ultimate Sentinel
- Pro Complete User Manual – for products with serial number 1845-01001 and later
- Pro Owner’s Manual – for products with serial number before 1845-01001
- Pro Owner’s Manual – for products with serial number 1845-01001 and later
- Pro Quick Guide – for products with serial number 1845-01001 and later
Pro Sentinel (Pro 400CV HR) – Clean water rinse valve and high rejection rate provide the highest level of purification required by hospitals and laboratories.
Pro Force (Pro 400B HR) – Innovative high rejection rate can even purify brackish water up to 7,500 ppm
Pro (Pro 400C HF) – High Flow premium membrane innovated to maximize flow rates is the best choice for restaurants, cafeterias and office buildings