BLUEWATER PRO PROFESSIONAL
Unmatched amount of on-demand purified water
Delivering unmatched amounts of on-demand purified water, the compact and robust Bluewater Pro provides professional environments fresh drinking, washing and cooking water 24/7.
A veritable powerhouse point-of-use water purifier, the Bluewater Pro delivers an amazing 6,912 liters of water per day. Removing most all known waterborne contaminants, Pro harnesses patented second-generation SuperiorOsmosis™ reverse osmosis technology to generate pristine water from municipal water.
Bluewater Pro allows professional environments to generate their own premium quality purified drinking water that can be served still or sparkling in eco-friendly glass bottles branded with their own name. Bluewater Pro also enables catering businesses to improve their bottom line by avoiding costly purchasing, transporting, and storing of plastic and other outsourced bottled waters.
Connect Bluewater Pro to the fridge to get pure ice cubes and to the dishwasher to ensure sparkling glassware and dishes no matter how hard the inlet water is.
Easy to install, maintain and use
Bluewater Pro satisfies your thirst for a nicer environment by transforming tap water into fresh water as pure as nature intended.
- Pro Complete User Manual – for products with serial number before 1845-01001
- Spare parts and consumables catalog – Pro
- Spare parts and consumables catalog – Pro US
- Pro 400 HF
- Pro 400 HR
- Pro 600
- Data Sheet – Pro Force
- Data Sheet – Pro Force Sentinel
- Data Sheet – Pro HF
- Data Sheet – Pro HR
- Data Sheet – Pro Sentinel
- Data Sheet – Pro Ultimate
- Data Sheet – Pro Ultimate Sentinel
- Pro Complete User Manual – for products with serial number 1845-01001 and later
- Pro Owner’s Manual – for products with serial number before 1845-01001
- Pro Owner’s Manual – for products with serial number 1845-01001 and later
- Pro Quick Guide – for products with serial number 1845-01001 and later
Pro Ultimate (Pro 600C) – Extra High Flow with premium membrane innovated to maximize flow rates
Pro Ultimate Sentinel (Pro 600CV) – Extra High Rejection with premium membrane innovated for clinical environments