Everyone has the right to drink clean water
At Bluewater, we do more than innovate, make and sell spectacularly efficient water purifiers. We are also pioneering new approaches to enhancing people’s health and wellbeing.
Our vision from the day we launched Bluewater in 2013 has been to deliver pure water to everyone, everywhere that tangibly do good for the people using them.
Our founder and executive chairperson Bengt Rittri, one of Sweden’s leading environmental entrepreneurs, is driven by the desire to innovate the world’s best water purifiers because he believes everyone is entitled to drink water free of contaminants.
Like Bengt, all of us working at Bluewater pursue the ethos that clean drinking water is a basic human right. Bluewater exists to provide our customers at home or at work water purifiers that give them water as pure as nature intended.
Achieving our vision embraces tapping into the skills, energy, confidence and positive emotions of everyone working at Bluewater and our partners. Our success at doing that ensures we keep the company continuously innovating, creating value and astonishing our customers in a world where loyalty is not a given.
Bluewater was founded with the purpose to change the world by using human ingenuity to deliver clean drinking water to people everywhere.
Our journey began in 2013 when Bluewater founder and CEO Bengt Rittri brought to life his hugely ambitious idea to restore our planet, clean our oceans and improve human health. Since then, Bluewater has evolved speedily into the leading global innovator of drinking water solutions and a company dedicated to forge a world of water without plastics.
- Bluewater founded by Swedish environmental entrepreneur
- Regional offices opened in China and USA
- Bluewater Spirit water purifier wins top Envisioneering Award at IFA, Berlin, Europe’s leading tech show
- Bluewater donates two Pro water purifiers to the town of Flint, Michigan, to help battle lead poisoning of municipal water
- Bluewater creates unique rain water harvesting project on Bermuda for America’s Cup team Artemis
- Regional office opened in Hong Kong
- Bluewater becomes Volvo Ocean Race Official Water Provider and Sustainability Partner
- Bluewater launches its Global Clean Water Movement to draw attention to plastic pollution of the oceans
- Regional office opened in South Africa
- The Bluewater Imagine H20 Urban Water Scarcity Challenge launched