join the Bluewater movement
LET’S RETURN THE PLANET TO HEALTH AND PROTECT OUR SPECIES BY ENDING THE NEED FOR SINGLE-USE PLASTIC BOTTLES
Become a part of the Bluewater effort to build a planet-wide movement in order to bring cleaner, healthier water to everyone and create oceans, lakes and rivers without plastic. We want to activate human ingenuity to bring pure drinking water to everyone, everywhere and disrupt the global beverage’s industry reliance on single-use plastic bottles.
As global citizens, let’s make the difference
Bengt Rittri, the Swedish environmental-entrepreneur who founded Bluewater, wants to end throwaway plastic bottle pollution by reimaging systemic solutions to breaking away from plastic water bottle dependency.
Bengt says: “We want to harness human ingenuity to develop disruptive transformational thinking that will provide more people around the globe with on-demand clean drinking water in ways that will help bring an end to the need for throwaway plastic bottles”.
- One million plastic bottlesare sold every minute
- Less than 9% of plastic bottles are recycled
- Many of single-use plastic bottles end up in our oceans as litter
- Transporting single-use plastic bottles causes pollution
- Microplastics are everywhere, in our water, food and the air we breathe
What we do to solve the problems
- Bluewater’s water purifiers create locally produced purified water free from virtually all pollutants, from toxic metals, chemicals and microplastics to lime-scale
- Purifying water at point-of-use removes the need for single-use plastic bottles
- Water generated locally means no need for long-distance transportation
Join us, please!
Bengt would love for people and business all over the plant to be part of our plan for a healthier planet.
Sign up and receive updates on our plans for the likes of International Water Day or Earth Day and how you could get involved. Discover what we are doing to promote our sustainability messages at events around the world, from sporting events to musical festivals. Receive heads-up information about what’s in your tap water or the impact of contaminants on your health and wellbeing in our series of unique white papers. Learn about great new products we are offering, from bottles to water purification appliances, big and small. See our latest videos on Vimeo and YouTube and follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.