Bluewater Group Limited Warranty
1. The Limited Warranty – United States Customers
The Bluewater Group (hereafter “Bluewater”) Reverse Osmosis System, (CLEONE™, SPIRIT or PRO series), that you have bought is of excellent quality and construction. However, we will correct, free of charge, any defects in material (excluding replaceable filters, pumps and membranes), or workman- ship for a period of 24 month from the original, subject to these terms and conditions.
In addition, Bluewater undertakes a 12 month warranty for the reverse osmosis membrane and pump. No warranty is given for filter cartridges once they have been used (wetted).
Extended 3-Year Limited Warranty Registration – United States Customers Only
You can extend your Limited twenty-four (24) months warranty to three (3) years by completing the attached Product Warranty Registration Card or registering your unit according to the instructions.
2. Services included
In addition to the correction of defects in material or workmanship during the Limited warranty period and subject to exclusions, Bluewater agrees to bear the cost of repair including parts and labor. Any parts replaced during repair become the property of Bluewater.
If, in the opinion of Bluewater, a water purifier is beyond economic repair, Bluewater reserves the right at its sole discretion to provide customers with a new product of equivalent specification. If Bluewater replaces the product, the Warranty will become invalid.
- Bluewater will not bear costs for repairs where appliance breakdown is due to the following:
- Non-compliance with safety regulations and warnings given in the operating instructions.
- Faults caused by the user through operating errors or lack of care and maintenance.
- Non-domestic or commercial use.
- Use that extends beyond 1 000 000 litres of water for PRO, 150 000 litres of water for Spirit and 20 000 litres of water for CLEONE™, based on Bluewater’s standard water production calculations.
- Intentional damage by the owner or third parties.
- Incorrect installation, including but not limited to not meeting feed water requirements.
- Faulty repairs or repairs carried out by parties other than Bluewater or an Authorized technician;
- External influences (e.g. fire, flooding, freezing, pressure spikes, weather, transit damage)
- Replacement parts subject to wear and tear e.g. filters.
- Visual blemishes such as marks and dents.
- Use of non-approved accessories, filters, membranes or spare parts.
- Damage to accessories.
- Accidental damage.
4. Claims Procedure
- Contact your authorized Bluewater Group dealer where you purchased the product.
- The dealer will request the proof of purchase (invoice, checkout receipt or similar including, date, vendor, price and conditions) and the completion of an Incident report.
- The dealer will after reviewing 2. issue a Claims Authorization Number (CAN), if the Warranty conditions are met. No claims will be accepted without a CAN.
- Depending on situation, the product will either be serviced on location by an Authorized Service Technician or brought/sent to an Authorized Service Station for repairs.
Bluewater will only bear repair costs carried out by Bluewater’s network of Authorized Service Providers. If, during a service visit, no fault can be found for which Bluewater is responsible according to this policy, customers will be invoiced with call-out charges, and labor costs of 60 minutes in accordance with Bluewater standard rates for the time being.
Protect Your Investment by Registering Your Bluewater Purifier
Please help us keep our records up-to-date by filling out all fields on this form. Your information will be used to help remind users of filter updates, special promotions and other product information.